- 3 standard mars bars
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 3oz butter
- rice krispies
- 200g milk chocolate, melted
- Melt the Mars bars, golden syrup and butter in a bowl over boiling water until well combined.
- Mix in rice Krispies to the bowl in small amounts until you achieve the desired balance of crispiness and gooey(ness).
- Press into a greased and lined oblong tin and leave to set.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over boiling water and spread over the top, then leave to cool.
- Cut into slices and serve.
Probably the simplest recipe I have tried so far!! But extremely tasty xx
It was recommended by a good friend of mine as one of her firm favourites, so I had to give it a try!!
I think next time I will add a little more rice krispies to make it a little thicker but not enough that would affect the gooey(ness) xx
But that’s just for my own preference, feel free to play around to get your own desired results x
In my photos I’ve also include some of the Shoegazing notecards gifted to me by my Sister recently. They are so cute and inspirational I just had to find a way of sharing them with you xx