For Christmas I got this really nice and pretty cool set of Alphabet stamps and have been itching for a chance to play with them!!
So when I was filling these storage jars with very similar looking flours and sugars I realised that I could put my new stamps to good use and make some fun/quirky labels!!
It was surprisingly hard to get the lettering straight unfortunately, maybe I just need a bit more practice, although a few of the letters weren’t very well centred on the stamp!! Honest x
All done! x And ready to find a home!!
I quite like them on this shelf, but that may change as my jar collection grows!!!
There is always the option of moving down a shelf or two so I can fit more on! As you will notice the shelves get quite deep by the bottom!
All in all I am pretty happy with the results I got and I look forward to finding more stuff around the house to stamp my mark on!!! In more ways than one x